Cremated Eyeshadow Palette$58
Get the Set
About Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Palette
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cremated Palette is what smokey eye dreams are made of! Create endless eye looks—from intense and sultry to soft and subtle—with 24 shades ranging from pure white diamond to the darkest black matte. Mixing a variety of finishes, the beautiful, gothic palette features Jeffree Star’s iconic matte, metallic, duochrome, and “extreme wet” finishes known for intense color payoff and long-lasting wear.
About the Shades
- Hearse: Pitch black with a matte finish
- Angel of Death: Black with silver reflects and a wet metallic finish
- Grave Digger: Dark grey with a matte finish
- Death Certificate: Grungy gold-black with a wet metallic finish
- R.I.P: Cool-toned grey with a matte finish
- Pallbearer: Diamond grey with a wet metallic finish
- Inheritance: Green-based grey with a matte finish
- Wednesday: Cool grey with a matte finish
- Mortuary Beautician: Dark grey with a wet metallic finish
- Last Look: Grey-bronze with a wet metallic finish
- Solemnly Swear: Cool grey with a matte finish
- The Morgue: Tan-grey with a matte finish
- Mausoleum: Bronze-grey with silver sparkle and a metallic finish
- Embalmed: Soft, cool-toned grey with a matte finish
- Eulogy: Warm-toned grey with a matte finish
- Life Insurance: Light green-grey with a matte finish
- Last Respects: Beige-grey with a matte finish
- Goodbye.: Light, cool grey with a metallic finish
- Obituary: Tan grey with a matte finish
- Burial Gown: Milky grey with a matte finish
- Afterlife: Bone white with a metallic finish
- Casket Ready: Light milky-grey with a matte finish
- Deathblow: Pure white with a matte finish
- Diamond Ashes: Pure white with a wet metallic finish
Why It's Special
- Features 24 neutral shades ranging from pure white to the darkest black and a variety of flattering greys that don’t look ashy
- Iconic matte, metallic, duo-chrome, and extreme wet eye shadow formulas are known for high color payoff and long-lasting stay without smudging, fading, or fallout
- Shades are easy to mix, match, and blend for next-level, show-stopping eye looks
How to Use
Use a shadow brush to apply product to your lids, creases, and brow bones. Blend as desired.
- Size: 24 x 1.50 g / 0.05 oz
- 24 shades
Shop and purchase Buy One, Get One Eyeshadow Bundle offers here
Buy One, Get One offers are offered through bundles only. Individual products added to cart will not reflect the special offer/discount.
Event ends on Monday, January 18th at 10:00am PT.
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsJeanna A. Jun 29, 2020
Sorry but this shouldn't have been advertised as a "goth" palette by Jeffree. LOL!!! The quality is not even that great on this one which is odd for him. Well....Royal Blood was also kinda a flop when it comes to quality as well. This palette is patchy and doesn't blend well like his previous palettes usually did. Jeffree....stop saying you were ever goth. You were an Emo/Scene kid and that is obvious in your attempt at a "goth" inspired palette. You completely missed the mark and frankly...with everything going on right now....I think we are done. Nothing against Beautylish! But Jeffree, I think your brand is starting to spiral.62 found this helpful.Diana A. Jun 26, 2020
My 1st JefreeStar purchase
I was hesitant spending $58. on anything make-up related. I would normally purchase my make-up from Wal-Mart(no judging) Once I saw the colors/hues/sparkles of JS Cremated I had to BUY it. All my neutral colors and sparkles I love were all on 1 palette! I tried to purchase from JefreeStar directly the 2nd time since the 1st sale SOLD OUT real quick. I was also hesitant purchasing from BEAUTYLISH. I never heard of BeautyLish I didn't know their purchase, delivery or product quality stats. I was very surprise when I ordered on Saturday, B.L processed and shipped out on Monday I received that Thursday even with delivery delays going on currently. My purchase came in a small box protected with black tissue well protected. A+ for JefreeStar Cremated and A+ for BeautyLish.39 found this helpful.Nikki G. Jun 24, 2020
This is the most perfect palette if you like greyish hues. Some look the same but when applied the color changes. Wednesday has a bluish grey color and it is one of my favorites so far. I highly recommend any palette from JSC the quality and performance is just great.39 found this helpful.Tara M. Jun 24, 2020
I was a big hesitant about supporting this palette due to a death in my family and alll the heartache that went with it.. But I'm hear to review the palette, which is GOEGOUS!! Pallbearer is my favorite, with silver sparkles that have a wet look!! I think if went from light to dark, it would have a different vibe, but it's supposed be what is. You cannot beat JSC eye shadows... They are AMAZING! And this palette can stand alone, or pair with a nights palette !! Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL art work of palette! Huge mirror.. Love the slide cover!! I have to say, another 5 star palette!! Yay29 found this helpful.Lia D. Jun 25, 2020
Honest opinion, Beautiful colors. Love them all. The more shimmery shades feel almost wet to the touch, deff use your finger for those for the most payoff, they dont do good with a brush. Everything else is great. There is fallout in the pan, and you will have some fall out on your face, not a terrible amount but its still there. Other than that, great product as always from JSC.21 found this helpful.Dorota B. Jul 23, 2020
JS Cremated palette
This palette is stunning! Perfectly blending mattes, beautiful sparkling shimmers. That's my first Jeffree Star palette and I'm really impressed. Got many compliments with looks created with it. Highest quality, worth the price. I especially love the taupes, all light shades - they're so unique!, and olive'y gray/brown shade. My new perfect everyday go-to palette. I just love it!14 found this helpful.