Superior Omega Gel Wash$32
About HoliFrog Superior Omega Gel Wash
Cleanse and tone in one step with this nourishing gel cleanser from HoliFrog. Superior Omega Gel Wash comes loaded with omega fatty acids, probiotics, and antioxidants to nourish and replenish skin as it cleanses away makeup, debris, and pollutants. Designed for everyday use with natural antibacterial properties to prevent breakouts and clogs.
Who It’s For
Oily or oily-combination skin (skin that gets shiny in the t-zone early in the day), or any skin type that needs a deep clean.
Why It’s Special
- Lifts away impurities without over-cleansing the skin for a fresh-face feel all day long
- Foolproof formula that feeds the skin and keeps it from drying out—it’s free of harsh soaps, cleansing agents, and fragrance
- Skin-loving ingredients (like probiotics and apple cider vinegar) work to increase collagen production and enhance smoothness and brightness while removing buildup
How To Use
Massage on damp skin in a circular motion for about a minute. Rinse and pat dry.
- Probacillus Revive: Speed skin repair by enhancing cellular renewal, while also increasing collagen production to improve texture.
- Lactobacillus: A probiotic to help arm your skin with natural defenses against pollution, acne-causing bacteria, and allergens.
- Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (Kombucha): It enhances skin’s smoothness and brightness by not disturbing the skin’s natural renewal process.
- Grape Seed Oil: Moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Broccoli Seed Oil: Plays a vital role in cell regeneration. It deeply penetrates for lasting hydration, yet is light enough for all skin types
- Linseed/Flaxseed Oil: Quell breakouts and irritated dry skin. The oil seals in moisture, keeping skin hydrated and healthy, which can firm up skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Helps skin retain moisture and permeates deep into lower layers of skin, promoting cell growth.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil: Naturally present omega-7 fatty acid and vitamin E balance hydration.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Mildly astringent to remove buildup and impurities from the skin.
- Size: 5.1 fl oz / 150 ml
Acrylates, Alcohol (SD alcohol, ethanol, denatured, isopropyl, methanol or ethyl alcohol), Aluminum compounds, Benzalkonium Chloride, BPA, Butoxyethanol, Chemical Screens, Coal Tar Dyes, DEA, Detergent, Dyes, EDTA, Essential Oils, Ethoxylated ingredients, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Heavy metal, Hydroquinone, MEA, Mercury + mercury compounds, Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Palm oil, Parabens, PEGs, Phthalates, Polysorbate, Propylene Glycol, Recorcinol, Silicones, SLES, SLS, TEA, Toluene, Triclosan
Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Vinegar, Tocopherol, Glycerly Oleate, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Carrageena, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Fermen Filtrate, Sodium Phytate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsKayla S. Jan 30, 2020
Not Bad But Not Great
This is a good cleanser for sensitive skin because it gas no fragrance. This is a good morning cleanser because its not good at raking off makeup. I love that it has a lock. Love the packaging but it reminds me of the texture of the philosophy cleanser just not as good. Its not drying on the face great for combo skin. Just doesn't work all the way for me.3 found this helpful.Samantha K. Aug 31, 2020
Favorite for my sensitive skin
I have tried a lot of face washes looking for one that fit my needs. This is where my search ended! I've repurchased 5 times at this point, and will continue to do so. It's my favorite cleanser for both mornings and 2nd cleanse in the evenings. I have fairly sensitive skin and have never had any irritation from this, even on days my skin is feeling extra sensitive. It leaves my skin feeling clean, without feeling stripped.1 found this helpful.Rena D. Aug 06, 2020
It's nice but it doesn't really clean your skin. It's not harmful nor is it "cleansing" so it falls somewhere in between. It's just too expensive. Like if it was a lot bigger, less expensive I would say yes. But there are so many cleansers on the market that do a good job at a decent price. The formula's are quite exquisite mind you. And pretty. I would have preferred IS Clinical Cleansing Complex over this (although not quite a fair comparison.)