Sunnyside C Glow Serum$68
About Sunnyside C Glow Serum
Active ingredients are Holifrog's favorite power tools for a skincare routine that actually “does something.” But you wouldn’t use all your power tools at once because that would be really intense (and potentially disastrous). So if it’s bright, even-toned, hydrated, smooth, and healthy skin you’re after, you’d normally need to rotate multiple products with different actives to strip, slough, and rebuild your skin barrier, in a specific schedule that won’t further compromise your skin barrier. Sounds exhausting.
This serum formula contains a select group of antioxidants, acids, adaptogens, and biotechnologically produced plant-based actives that when combined, work together to gently transform your skin into a high-performance machine.
Why It's Special
- This formula brightens and evens overall skin tone as it gives pesky hyperpigmented dark spots a one-way ticket to anywhere else but your skin.
- Holifrog has assembled an A-team of actives to turn your skin cells’ nuclei into high-tech tiny powerhouses to maintain a healthy and resilient skin barrier.
- The flexible, bouncy gel texture of this serum makes skin feel dewy and hydrated without looking like you glazed yourself like a cinnamon bun.
- 15% Vitamin C Combo: Life is unpredictable enough without introducing unstable forms of Vitamin C to your face. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and 3-0-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid are as effective and stable as their names are hard to say (so, a lot).
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: Three’s a charm, and for Tranexamic Acid it happens to be the magic (aka scientifically proven) percentage at which this acid effectively interrupts two skin pathways that lead to discoloration when used in conjunction with Vitamin C.
- 2% Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide helps to repair environmental and UV damage in skin while polishing up uneven tone and dullness. It even improves the appearance of enlarged pores. Technically, nothing can actually shrink pores (sorry) but think of niacinamide as a restoration technician for your pores on the work of art that is your face.
- 2% MossCellTec: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoelic acids to protect and moisturize skin.
- Mushroom Medley: Mushrooms are really smart organisms, and they can do impressive things for your skin also. Snow (Tremella) Mushroom’s tiny molecules can hold up to 500x its weight in water to deliver hydration deep within your skin barrier. Chaga Mushroom’s antioxidant enzymes also aid in skin hydration while defending against inflammation that might further comprise your skin barrier.
- Glutathione: This potent antioxidant naturally occurs in your body and helps keep your cells in tip-top shape by boosting their energy and keeping them clear of toxins and free radicals. It helps repair cell damage, pigmentation, and inflammation, leaving brighter and more even-toned skin in its wake.
- 65% Emollient Base: To give your skin that bouncy “been drinking 8 glasses of water daily” feel, Aloe Leaf Juice, Jojoba, and Grapeseed oils make this serum deeply nourishing and moisturizing, with a gel-like texture that sinks into your skin. You could almost skip moisturizer but we’ll leave that decision up to you.
How To Use
Apply after cleansing (and toning if you do that) to face and neck in the daytime. Pat in until absorbed and admire how moist, bouncy, and dewy your skin feels. Follow with Galilee or Grand and don't forget to wear SPF.
- Size: 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isomalt, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glutathione Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phytol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..