Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash$42
About HoliFrog Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash
A blend of dreamy natural oils and butters work together to soothe dehydrated skin and restore your skin barrier. Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash from HoliFrog does the hard work of dissolving makeup and daily grime with a soft, comforting touch. Perfect for dry or dehydrated skin, this cleansing balm helps prevent moisture loss for an all-day dewy look.
Who It's For
Why It’s Special
- Moisture-preserving ingredients like vitamin F, sunflower seed oil, papaya seed oil, and kokum seed butter prevent dehydration and strengthen your skin barrier.
- Creamy balm formula dissolves away longwear makeup and SPF.
- Perfect for chronically dry or just dry-right-now skin that could use a little comeback.
How To Use
Massage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in.
- Linoleic Acid: Unsaturated fats, which are critical in promoting cell turnover and regeneration.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Helps rehab a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Papaya Seed Oil: Keeps moisture from escaping from your skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: Moisturizes the skin by balancing both dry and oily patches. It can penetrate blocked pores and cleanse breakouts.
- Jojoba Oil: Enhances skin’s restorative properties.
- Kokum Seed Butter: Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that rejuvenate damaged skin cells.
- Mongongo Seed Oil: Delivers a protective, emollient layer on the surface.
- Marula Seed Oil: Keep skin smooth and protected from the effects of environmental stressors and free radicals. It softens and moisturizes without clogging pores.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: It improves skin’s elasticity, boosts collagen and firm skin.
- Avocado Oil: It can help promote collagen synthesis, which creates new connective tissue. It provides great relief for dry, irritated and flaky skin.
- Moringa Seed Oil: Replenish skin and help guard against moisture loss.
- Spinach Leaf Extract: Help defend skin from environmental aggressors.
- Olive Oil Esters: Emulsifies impurities so they can be easily wiped or rinsed away.
- Size: 2.5 fl oz / 74 ml
Acrylates, Alcohol (SD alcohol, ethanol, denatured, isopropyl, methanol or ethyl alcohol), Aluminum compounds, Benzalkonium Chloride, BPA, Butoxyethanol, Chemical Screens, Coal Tar Dyes, DEA, Detergent, Dyes, EDTA, Essential Oils, Ethoxylated ingredients, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Heavy metal, Hydroquinone, MEA, Mercury + mercury compounds, Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Palm oil, Parabens, PEGs, Phthalates, Polysorbate, Propylene Glycol, Recorcinol, Silicones, SLES, SLS, TEA, Toluene, Triclosan
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Beeswax, Silica, Jojoba Esters, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Tocopherol, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Toluene Sulfonic Acid
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsClaire M. Jan 26, 2020
It's a dream!
Holy smokes. What a great balm. Smear on a baby bit (pea-sized, maybe even smaller) and the mascara, highlighter, powders, and creams simply slide right off. Add a bit of water to rinse and continue your skincare regimen. Skin is smooth and clean. It's amazing. Doesn't harm my delicate skin either. This is a new HG. Worth the price of my whole XL Lucky Bag to discover this gem.12 found this helpful.Sylvie G. Jan 22, 2020
Great in -40
Last week we had a week of record breaking cold with most days the windchill bringing things down to -40. When it gets that cold and the heating is on all the time all the humidity gets sucked out of the air and this product was great to add to my arsenal of hydrating skin care7 found this helpful.Rena D. Aug 06, 2020
Great for on the go...
I think this is a nice travel item. Small, effective and easy to pack. I wouldn't buy again only because I think it's a bit pricey. I would prefer it to melt off my skin a bit more as well. All in the formula's are beautiful in this brand but I think they are quite expensive.2 found this helpful.