Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop$52
About Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop
We all want well-moisturized skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft, but achieving that can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news is that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean it’s not friendly towards oilier skin types either—thanks to its lightweight, silky texture, it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturizers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration. This silky serum/lotion/emulsion/oil is an overachiever and a bit of a people pleaser (Holifrog’s resident Virgo, if you will). With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer then when it found you and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
Why It’s Special
- Its concentrated, low-water formula combines hydration-attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture.
- It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels.
How To Use
Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before or in place of your moisturizer. You can add a smidge of your moisturizer or drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: A natural anti-inflammatory that calms as well as hydrates skin.
- Marula Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoleic acids to protect and moisturize skin.
- Squalane: An emollient and antioxidant that restores the lipid barrier and strengthens cell function for healthy skin cells to give you that bouncy, plump glow.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- Azelaic Acid: A skin-calming acid that helps reduce irritation and loosens dead skin cells.
- Honeysuckle Flower and Green Tea Leaf Extracts: Soothing antioxidants that reduce inflammation and irritation while helping to hydrate skin cells.
- Thioctic Acid: Sometimes this likes to go by Alpha-Lipoic Acid, but it’s a potent antioxidant that helps improve skin texture and signs of photoaging.
- Avena Sativa Bran and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extracts: A natural silicone alternative that gives a silky slip texture for a luxurious feel and supports viscosity and stability.
- Size: 1 fl oz / 30 ml
Acrylates, Alcohol (SD alcohol, ethanol, denatured, isopropyl, methanol or ethyl alcohol), Aluminum compounds, Benzalkonium Chloride, BPA, Butoxyethanol, Chemical Screens, Coal Tar Dyes, DEA, Detergent, Dyes, EDTA, Essential Oils, Ethoxylated ingredients, Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Heavy metal, Hydroquinone, MEA, Mercury + mercury compounds, Methylisothiazolinone, Mineral Oil, Palm oil, Parabens, PEGs, Phthalates, Polysorbate, Propylene Glycol, Recorcinol, Silicones, SLES, SLS, TEA, Toluene, Triclosan
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Squalane, Glycerin, Scelerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Azelaic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Lonicera, Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethylalcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..