The Hero Regimen$81
About The Hero Regimen
Streamline your skincare routine with The Hero Regimen. This bundle includes the best of Good Molecules to prep your skin for morning and night.
- Instant Cleansing Balm: Formulated with sea buckthorn oil, camellia oil, and shea butter, this cleansing balm melts on contact with skin to dissolve makeup, dirt, environmental pollutants, and other impurities.
- Niacinamide Brightening Toner: Formulated with a soothing blend of brightening ingredients that work to reduce the appearance of dullness, uneven skin tone, and enlarged pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Get long-lasting hydration with this water-light serum draws moisture to the skin.
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: Blend of 10% alpha and beta hydroxy acids help to resurface and renew, smoothing away dead skin cells and unclogging pores to reveal visibly radiant skin.
- Squalane Oil: 100% plant-derived squalane to soften and seal in moisture for a healthy, hydrated complexion.
- Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer: Formulated with macadamia seed oil, shea butter, and a naturally derived silicone alternative, this lightweight daily moisturizer works to strengthen, condition, and protect skin from environmental stress—all while creating a smooth, plumped-up canvas for flawless makeup application.
- Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches: These caffeine-infused hydrogel masks work to brighten, hydrate, and reduce puffiness around the eyes in just 10 minutes. They’re the perfect quick pick-me-up for puffy, tired-looking eyes.
How to Use
- Instant Cleansing Balm: Scoop out a generous amount with the enclosed spatula and massage into dry skin. Rinse with water or wipe away with a damp cloth. Suitable for daily use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Niacinamide Brightening Toner: Dispense onto a cotton pad and gently sweep over freshly cleansed skin. Can also be dispensed into palms and patted into skin until fully absorbed. Suitable for daily use.
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Apply a few drops in the morning and at night before oils, creams, and moisturizers. For best results, apply to damp skin. Let absorb for 30 seconds before continuing with your routine.
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: Apply a few drops to clean skin at night up to three times per week. Let sit for several minutes before continuing with your routine. May cause irritation if used with retinol or other acids. Always wear sunscreen when alpha hydroxy acids are part of your routine.
- Squalane Oil: Apply a few drops to the skin in the morning and at night after serums and other treatments. Let absorb for 30 seconds.
- Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer: Apply a pea-sized amount to clean skin. Let absorb for a few moments before applying sunscreen or makeup. Suitable for daily use.
- Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches: Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Gently remove and massage any remaining serum into skin. Suitable for daily use. Can be used under the eyes, on frown lines, or anywhere your skin could use an energizing pick-me-up.
- Instant Cleansing Balm Size: 75 g / 2.5 oz
- Niacinamide Brightening Toner Size: 120 ml
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum Size: 30 ml / 1 oz
- Overnight Exfoliating Treatment Size: 30 ml / 1 oz
- Squalane Oil Size: 13 ml / 0.44 oz
- Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer Size: 50 ml
- Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Patches 30 sets / 60 patches
- Never tested on animals
Note: Sets/bundles are sold as-is and products cannot be substituted, customized, and/or returned individually.
In This Set
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsLio M. Mar 23, 2020
So I got this on the 19th, have used it every single day so far. No redness or irritation(Besides my nose being itchy, which sadly I can't avoid), and also have seen some slight yet good changes to my skin. Also, the packaging is so adorable, I couldn't throw the boxes away. Most of the products are in a glass container (besides the eye patches, balm and primer)
Instant Cleansing Balm: I had the sample size and just had to have the normal size, this is just phenomenal, you have to at least try it. Washes off so easily with water and just melts your make-up. (keep in mind it has a scent but nothing crazy that you can't get used to, in my opinion)
Niacinamide Brightening Toner: Feels amazing, doesn't feel dry, no irritation, no scent, has great ingredients in it (as in all the other products), love this. The container is glass so you can't squeeze it onto a cotton pad, therefore I prefer to use my palms to apply it on my face.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Gets sticky after it absorbs into the skin, has no scent, I really like this (Will probably see better results of all of the products after a few weeks)
Overnight Exfoliating Treatment: I haven't tried this one yet, I wanted to make sure my skin gets introduced to the products slowly and not all in once.. you know.. just in case ^_^
Squalane Oil: At first I've used 4 drops, figured out it was too much, used 3 and then the other night 2.. In conclusion, 3 is enough for my face. You can still see oiliness in the morning but when you touch it - it's fine.
Silicone-Free Moisturizing Primer: I use this in the morning, has the SLIGHTEST scent, feels great, I use 2-3 pumps, depending on how dry my skin feels..(I use their soap as well, so sometimes my skin can feel a bit too "clean")
Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches: Tried this one today, kind of messy but I will get the hang of it. Feels pleasant and cool under my eyes.
IN CONCLUSION: I ♥ GOOD MOLECULES. Just choose one or two products and try them out - but get them from Beautylish, they are just 100% better then any site I know. ^_^9 found this helpful.Sunny S. Mar 14, 2020
First and foremost the packaging alone was a great experience! The boxes were easy to open and kept all products secure and well, it's pretty too! I'm already seeing results after 2 uses of the cleanser, toner and serum with moisturizer! Improvement in tone & texture overall!
It was also really nice to be able to split the payment! I kept my order my lil secret from my hubby 🤭8 found this helpful.Jessica H. May 16, 2020
Everything is amazing
Okay where do I start? I purchased this pack for the toner alone but being in Australia wanted to make the purchase worth it. I love the cleansing balm so so much it’s so nice on the skin. The exfoliator stung my skin a little which is what to expect but have only used once so not sure of the long term use results yet. I love the eye patches they feel amazing and depuff instantly. The moisturiser is also amazing feels so smooth and primes well too. The oil is like a whatever for me I like it but i feel like once you have tried one oil you have tried them all so for the price this oil is very good.3 found this helpful.Rachel V. Sep 28, 2020
Best skincare ever. <3
I have been using Good Molecules for a little while now, at the recommendation of Wayne Goss, and I must say... this system is not only a good price, it works like a hot damn. As someone who suffers from chronic rosacea and eczema, I am always really wary of trying new skincare but I am so glad that I decided to make the leap. My skin looks so much brighter, it's smoother, and using these products has so far greatly reduced my instances of flare ups and blemishes. I also bought the rosewater cleansing gel to do the double cleanse with, and everything works together so amazingly.
I am now a devotee of Good Molecules - it really is worth it!2 found this helpful.Shelby S. Aug 01, 2020
Amazing Price for Amazing Products!
Highly recommend this set. You can't beat that price for all these products. That overnight serum is like magic, the cleanser feel so luxurious. My husband has fallen in love with the caffeine eye jellies. Honestly all of the products are great!1 found this helpful.Elena C. Oct 01, 2020
I'm 56, and I used to stick to firming creams and serums only, neglecting a deeper skincare, until I discovered Wayne Goss' channel and what he said about Good Molecules. I've been using this bundle since I've received it (about a week ago) and yes, no other names could have been more appropriate for these little heroes. I've already noticed a difference on my skin, which is brighter and a bit firmer! Also, it is great value for money and I will definitely buy these products again, even though I'm from Italy and I have to pay custom fees. It's totally worth it.