Skin Recovery Cream$24.50
About Skin Recovery Cream
This soothing protective cream is formulated with minimal ingredients for the highest level of tolerance for the hypersensitive and irritated skin. It reduces inflammation and restores skin's balance and reactivity while it protects, moisturizes and nourishes skin that is unable to tolerate ordinary products. Based on the completely sterile manufacturing process of D.E.F.I., which makes it 100% sterile, 100% pure, 100% safe.
Why It’s Special
- Formulated with minimal ingredients for maximum tolerance.
- Helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Protects the skin's barrier.
- 100% sterile and safe.
Who It’s For
- For skin sensitive to fragrance, colorants and/or other cosmetic ingredients.
- For skin prone to burning, stinging, itching, irritation or dryness.
How To Use
Apply to the face and neck after cleansing with Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening.
- Parcerine calms irritation and redness while restoring the damaged hydrolipidic barrier.
- Plant Squalene nourishes and protects.
- Glycerin moisturizes.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin.
- Size: 1.6 fl oz
Water (Avène Thermal Spring Water), Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Clycohexasiloxane, Serine, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsAidan P. May 12, 2019
Good for Sensitive/Combo Acne Prone Skin
I love this cream. I tend to get eczema patches on my cheeks and this helps to moisturize without clogging pores or irritating the raw skin underneath. It helps to minimize the scaly appearance that can sometimes occur when my skin is at its driest.
Wears well under makeup but can tend to get a bit oily in the t-zone throughout the day so bear that in mind.
The cream is heavy at first but sinks in within a few minutes.
This has never aggravated any breakouts I had at the time or clogged my pores.1 found this helpful.