Light Work Palette II$42
About Danessa Myricks Light Work II Palette
That lit-from-within glow is yours with the Light Work Palette from Danessa Myricks. This multi-tonal palette is designed to lift, shape, and highlight while adding soft and subtle dimension to the face. Featuring a weightless, creamy-powder formula infused with micro-fine light-refracting pearls to amplify your natural radiance all day long.
About The Shades
- Chai Tea: neutral pink with a luminous finish
- Cinnamon Sugar: rich copper with a luminous finish
- Cappuccino: rose gold with a luminous finish
- Honey Glared: yellow gold with a luminous finish
- Sweet Saffron: terracotta bronze with a luminous finish
- Chocolate Milk: cocoa bronze with a luminous finish
Why It’s Special
- The curated range of six shades lets you mix and match to customize your own glowing, sculpted look
- Creamy, buildable, long-wearing powder formula with a lightweight feel that lasts from morning until night
- Perfect for all skin types and tones
How To Use
Use shades alone for a soft highlight or layer for ultimate dimension (on bare skin or with foundation). Apply with brush, sponge, or fingers and blend into cheeks, eyes, and body.
- Size: 12.8 oz
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree ShippingFast DeliverySatisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsGina P. Jul 15, 2020
I wasn't going buy any makeup having to wear a mask but then I spotted this and couldn't resist giving it a try.
The colors are beautiful and go on smoothly.
I not only use it for eyeshadow and cheek color but for my Lips too. I put some Argan oil on my lips and top it with one of these colors simply Lovely.
As for this website I can't stop bragging about it. I have had other retail stores that are Giants show something in Stock and available for shipping only to find it isn't after they send me the Tracking Number. Not here. So that says here the Customer is Gold.
Thank You Beautylish!!!9 found this helpful.