Power Play Concealer$18
About Power Play Concealer
A long-wearing, crease-proof concealer with weightless full coverage that instantly conceals dark circles and any imperfections while blurring fine lines and providing next-level pollution defense.
This conceals and blurs imperfections with a naturally radiant finish while providing all-day, crease-proof, transfer-proof, and color-true wear. This weightless, multi-use formula is available in 30 diverse shades making it ideal to conceal, contour, and highlight any skin tone.
Why It’s Special
- High-Performance Wear: Weightless, full coverage with all-day, crease-proof, transfer-proof, and color-true wear.
- Multi-Use Formula: Formulated to conceal, contour, and highlight any skin tone with 30 diverse shades.
- Next-Level Pollution Defense: Fermented algae helps defend against urban pollutants.
Find Your Shade Range
Find Your Undertone
- P = Pink – A rosy, cooler hue to the skin
- N = Neutral – Equal parts of pink and golden to the skin
- G = Golden – A yellow, warmer hue to the skin
- G+ = Golden shades in the Golden range that are even warmer and more olive than the G shades
How To Use
- To conceal: Dot concealer directly over dark circles, blemishes, or other imperfections using the spherical applicator and blend with a fingertip, brush, or sponge. More dots = more coverage.
- To contour: Choose a concealer 2-3 shades darker and dot to trace the contours of the face including the sides of the nose, jawline, perimeter of the forehead, and under the cheekbones. Blend with a wet sponge.
- To highlight: Choose a concealer 1-2 shades lighter and dot over the high points of the face including the top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, brow bones, cupid’s bow, and center of the forehead. To brighten the under eye area, dot in a triangle of light formation. Blend with a wet sponge.
- Size: 10 ml / 0.33 fl oz
- Mineral Oil-Free
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcrystalline, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethyhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).
ReviewsTeamEmily P. Jan 06, 2019
New favorite concealer!
As someone who has naturally dark under eye circles, I would consider myself a concealer expert. Although I usually shy away from high coverage concealers for underneath my eyes due to having fairly dry skin, I tried this concealer and I'm glad I did! I have recently started prepping my skin by placing some eye cream not just at night but also in the morning and as I apply this concealer and the results are stunning. This concealer has a circular applicator as opposed to the usual doe-foot that you typically see with concealers, which helps to literally dot the concealer along my under-eyes. It comes in 30 shades and has a great range of undertones, which is perfect for me since I lean towards a more olive undertone. I wear this concealer in the shade, G+ Medium 2 for under my eyes and G Medium 3 to spot conceal. The only reason I won’t be giving this the full 5 stars is for the matte finish since I prefer a satin to natural finish as opposed to matte. So if you have dry skin and feel this might not work for you, as long as you prep your skin with the right moisturizing primer, look no more and give this concealer a try.3 found this helpful.Nicole M. Jan 19, 2019
Medium coverage, oxidizes, settles in lines. Def not long lasting at all. So disappointed2 found this helpful.Kathy M. Jan 10, 2020
Turned into life changing. My complexion is so wierd. Its darker in summer like mocha and light in winter like latte.....ugh so it's hard to find something that provides coverage and conceal my dark spots from acne, yet looks natural. This is it for me. I love this and the Perfect pencil Crayon Parfait in N Deep as well!1 found this helpful.