Makie Series MK-11 Powder$78
About Chikuhodo Makie Series MK-11 Powder Brush
Upgrade your travel brushes with the exquisite MK-11 Powder Brush from Chikuhodo. Part of the hand-painted Makie Series, this retractable brush features a blend of gray squirrel and horse bristles for a cashmere-soft feel on the skin.
Why It’s Special
- Retractable design lets you cap the brush without damaging the bristles for easy storage when traveling
- The handle features a makie design that’s painted by hand using traditional lacquerware techniques
- Handmade by legendary Chikuhodo craftspeople in Kumano, Japan
How to Use
Place the cap on the bottom of the brush, pushing up to reveal the bristles.
- Hair type: gray squirrel and sokoho goat
- Size: 40 mm (bristle length) x 175 mm (total length when opened) x 103 mm (total length when closed)
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsElla D. Sep 18, 2019
Perfect travel brush!!
I originally bought the Sakura Makie travel set, but I didn't like the eye brush so I got this individual powder brush instead. From what I can tell it's the same as the Sakura Makie version. I love this brush, it's super soft, applies powder perfectly, and I can make it work for blushes as well. I'm a minimalist traveler, but a girl's gotta look her best, and this retractable brush is the perfect size to squeeze into my little makeup kit. I haven't been able to find anything comparable in size, let alone quality. Highly recommend.3 found this helpful.