Powder & Sculpt Brush$49
About Magic Complexion Brush
This Powder & Sculpt Brush allows you to shade the hollows of your cheeks or temples & highlight your cheekbones, nose & cupid’s bow for a flawless finish to your makeup.
Why It’s Special
- Sustainable wood brush handles are designed to be easy to use & faceted to not roll off your vanity table.
- 100% animal cruelty-free synthetic fibers.
- Maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe.
How To Use
- Use the Powder & Sculpt Brush with Airbrush Flawless Finish or Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder to lightly dust over the T-zone and the under eyes.
- This is also the perfect brush when sculpting and highlighting features with the Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette.
- Hair: Synthetic Fibre
- Ferrule: Aluminum
- Handle: Wood
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsTiffany F. Feb 12, 2015
I'm a huge fan of all of Charlotte Tilbury's products, and so I was very excited to purchase this brush...but I have to say it was an enormous disappointment. It sheds terribly, its not soft at all...and once you wash it, it looses that gorgeous domed shape that it originally comes in...Even if you put a Brush Guard on it to dry. The shape is what sold me on this brush, and now its just a mess. Beautylish even sent me a replacement thinking it might have just been that one brush, but sadly the 2nd brush was the same poor quality.35 found this helpful.retna w. Feb 24, 2015
Whoever said this is a good brush has clearly never use a good brush before. What a disappointment!after the 1st wash the bristles became stiff n not pointed n oh i just want to throw it away. Enough said! I gave 1 star just becoz no-star is not an option here.20 found this helpful.Shane W. Feb 19, 2015
READ THIS TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET THE SHAPE BACK
So being a guy, I need a VERY precise contour, as women's contour is a bit more wider and blended. When I used this with her bronze and glow, it delivered the PERRRRRRFECT line I was looking for- a soft shadow, etched perfectly under the cheekbone. Then I washed it.... and was horrified. The shape was gone! It could no longer etch that oh-so-perfect line oh-so-perfectly anymore. Then I had a flash of genius- rubber bands! So I whipped out the tiny little rubber bands I used on my braces forever ago and put a few on as is dried, especially at the tip- voila! back to the original shape and good as new! But yeah, it carves out your cheekbones perfectly.16 found this helpful.Laura J. Jun 19, 2015
Really horrible quality, avoid!
This brush is such a disaster! The bristles are extremely hard and scratchy, when I washed the brush, it lost its shape completely. I am a brush lover so I take very good care of my brushes. Even with a BrushGuard, there was no hope. I'm honestly shocked that she can sell this for $49, it feels like a $2 brush, its horrible, horrible! I put it with my cheap Real Techniques brushes (which are MUCH better quality than this brush, I might add) and I also let my toddler play with it because its just basically useless for anything else. Avoid this one! If you want a nice brush for contouring and highlighting, the Wayne Goss 02 is an excellent, affordable choice, or the Chikuhodo Z-2 which is my holy grail for highlighting and/or precise application of powder.11 found this helpful.Xandra H. Aug 16, 2015
not the softest brush but beautiful application
I'm a huge CT junkie and I just knew that I had to have this brush for my collection of CT products. I've seen it all over blogs, youtube, instagram---any social platform, you name it! I also watch CT's youtube channel like crazy, and her using this brush seriously has given me the biggest obsession with buying it. Now that I finally have it and have used it, I can make a real opinion about it.
1. Not the softest brush around, but gets the job done w/a beautiful application of product. 2. You can use this for multi-purpose needs---as a contour brush, highlight brush, powder brush for sheer application, set your concealer, etc. Lots of different uses! 3. The handle is literally roll-proof. As in, like most makeup brushes, you set it down really quick to do something else and all the while it suddenly rolls off the table. What an annoyance! With this brush, it stays exactly where you put it due to how the handle of the brush is constructed. Major kudos for that alone! 4. Beautiful packaging w/rose gold and burgundy, definitely makes you think of glamour and vintage. 5. All brushes are made differently---some are more tapered, some are more on the dome-shaped size. This can easily be seen after the first wash and your brush ends up not looking exactly the same as you first got it. ALL brushes go through this process due to the stiffness of constructing the brush and with usage it becomes more relaxed. Anybody who owns a MAC face brush can attest to this, especially the blush brushes. 6. Great grip when using the brush, you have much more control over the application of powder/blush due to how the handle of the brush is made. Unlike most brushes that are just slim and have no real grip power. 7. It's travel friendly. Slim enough to fit in most places! Very light weight as well. 8. It might be not the best brush if you have sensitive skin, as I pointed out that it isn't the softest brush on the market. If you do, be careful when using the brush. Light application against skin and then blend it softly using the side of the brush. 9. CT has engraved her name onto the handle of the brush, and I've seen some people comment that the gold engraving has faded over time. It's similar to MAC brushes whose engraving has been known to fade and completely disappear. I say be careful when using the brush, do not start using it after you've just put lotion on your hands or you've self-tanned or anything where moisture can get on that part of the brush. 10. The tip of the brush is perfect for getting that contour right where it needs to be on your face. Brushes like NARS' Ita is not everybody's cup of tea, as the application can create such a fierce line on the face. For those who don't want that dramatic look (all good if you do! I love my Ita brush!), with this brush you can not only build up the contour but it gives a light application (all depending how much powder you're using, pressure on face, etc etc). The brush fits perfectly in the hollows of the cheek and blends like a dream. Even after washing it a few times, it still is able to get in that are and create a beautiful contour.
A good tip is be careful what you're using to wash this brush! Products can really hurt makeup brushes if you've not careful in what you're using. The brush can easily start to wear out and not have the same structure nor feeling that it had before. This brush is not as soft so I wouldn't put straight makeup remover on it (quite harsh for this brush), something like Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. I've used it on my brushes for years and many in the industry use it as well.
Overall, very happy with my purchase. I give it four stars because of it not being like baby skin soft. But I do think this is a must to have in your collection!5 found this helpful.Soksann K. Oct 23, 2014
A must have on my collection
The only bronze/highlighter brush I own thats high end. This shape of brush always intimidated me but after using it for awhile for bronze and highlight I love it. No sheds and very soft but I am not used the handle it feels so light. Now I ordered wayne no. 2 I feel confident in using this kind of shape brush. I also like the real technique contour brush too if u dont want to splurge.3 found this helpful.Cassie L. Dec 31, 2017
Sheds like crazy and scratches my face
I never would have purchased this brush as it’s not vegan or cruelty free, but it was gifted to me an a gift set with the film star bronze & glow. I tried using this brush many times and it just kept shedding all over the place, and it felt awful to use, scratching my face and causing irritation. I threw it in the bin so no one else had to suffer through it.3 found this helpful.Karissa C. Jan 23, 2015
This brush perfectly fits under my cheek bones to contour, sometimes I find brushes are far too big for a small area but this one is just right! Is not as soft as I thought it would be, but is still a great brush, pairs perfectly with the filmstar highlight and bronze duo!2 found this helpful.Shannon A. Mar 20, 2016
I have several brushes I bought in past for contouring. With the exception of maybe the Nars Ita brush they are all better for blush or bronzer because they are not the right texture and density or shape to do cheek contour. This brush really helps you place your contour and bronzer perfectly. It's not too soft or too rough it's just right. Love the way it looks as well and the handle really helps you keep application under control and keeps Brush from rolling around on vanity. Love.1 found this helpful.