Charlotte's Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir$40
About Charlotte Tilbury Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir
Get the power of a serum combined with the comfort of an oil with Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir. Enriched with groundbreaking ingredients your lips will love—from potent plant extracts to hyaluronic acid and real crystals—the lip oil hydrates, smoothes, and plumps the lips. A special blend of nourishing oils instantly melts into the lips, improving the appearance of lip texture and coating it with a soft, glossy finish. The soothing serum-oil hybrid is clinically proven to reduce appearance of fine lines and leave lips feeling noticeably softer, smoother, and more conditioned with a non-sticky, non-greasy finish.
Why It's Special
- Hyaluronic acid, adaptogenic plant extracts, nourishing oils, and Charlotte’s crystal complex plump and boost volume for the most luscious-looking lips
- Instantly melts into the lips to hydrate, smooth, and improve the appearance of lip texture
- Covers lips with soft veil of nourishment with a glossy finish that’s never sticky or greasy
How to Use
- Before your first use, gently squeeze the tube and let the oil flow into the crystal rollerball.
- Roll over the lips throughout the day or wear as an overnight conditioner.
- Sqisandryl: Superfruit extract that makes lips appear smoother, plumper, and more defined.
- Swertian Leaf Extract: Reduces the appearance of vertical lip lines around the mouth and enhance the lip contour.
- Alpine Rose: Powerful antioxidant that works to enhance the skin's resilience, creating a barrier against dehydration.
- Plant Adaptogen Extracts: First Light Snow Lotus and Resurrection Leaf help your lips lock in moisture to reveal lips that look full of life.
Size: 0.27 oz / 8 ml
Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Lecithin, Schisandra Chinensis (Magnolia) Fruit Extract, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Triolein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Callus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Amethyst Powder, Moonstone Powder, Quartz Powder, Ruby Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Swertia Chirata Extract, Glyceryl Dioleate, Tocopherol, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsAshley C. May 29, 2020
Smells great, but
Pros: This stuff smells fantastic, like orange creamsickle! Feels smooth on lips. Cons: Product does not easily come out of the tube despite squeezing it up; you have to roll it over your lips like 10 times to get a decent covering. Small amount in tube for $40 (which would be fine if it came out of the tube, I wonder how much would be stuck in the tube as you get toward the end that you won't be able to get to come out unless you cut the packaging). The "crystal infused" part seems like a gimmick, as I don't see any added benefit or performance.
I really wanted to like it! Did I mention it smells really good?!5 found this helpful.