Bio Lifting Mask$165
About Bio Lifting Mask
This unprecedented rich mask is powered by botanicals that virtually iron out the looks of lines and wrinkles. The anti-wrinkle hexapeptide softens the appearance of expression lines. This advanced formula is infused with powerful plant extracts that moisturize and soothe dry skin. Crafted in Switzerland with the highest quality pure botanicals.
- Anti-Wrinkle Hexapeptide: Reduces the look of expression wrinkles caused by contractions of the muscles.
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract: Helps retain moisture.
- Pullulan/Skin Tightening Agent: Immediately tightens and smoothens out the appearance of fine lines.
- Triticum Vulgare: Forms a smooth elastic film over the skin that helps visibly decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tocotrienols: Potent antioxidants that combat free radicals created by UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Bisabolol: An extract of German Chamomile with skin softening properties that soothe dry skin.
- Saxifrage Sarmentosa Extract: Soothing to dry skin.
- Jasmine/Narcissus/Mimosa Flower Waxes: Emollient and softening to skin.
- Aromatherapy: Rose centers and uplifts promoting a sense of well-being.
How To Use
Apply a generous layer twice a week over clean skin. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes and rinse. May also be left on overnight for a fabulously smooth morning complexion.
- Size: 15 ml, 50 ml
- 94% Natural including a rosewater base; Vegan-friendly.
- Free of animal components, phthalates, sulphate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aqua/ Water/Eau, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Saccharide Isomerate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pullulan, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Disodium Edta, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-8, Acacia Dealbata Flower Wax, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Narcissus Poeticus Flower Wax, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Biotin [Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool].
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsElizabeth K. Sep 06, 2021
The Best Chantecaille Has to Offer
To quote the great philosopher Tina Turner, this mask is simply the best. I have very dry, rosacea-affected, sensitive and 39-year-old skin, and not only is this a great treatment, it’s such a game changer of a product that it’s become the staple around which I’ve built my skincare routine. I use it about three times a week, both on its own and after a texture-reducing treatment, and every time, the results are the same: my skin is softened, moisturized and brightened. It can also be used as an overnight booster after regular moisturizing, but regular use has meant that my skin remains so plump and soft that that extra step isn’t really necessary. I’ve also noticed that the rest of my routine works better having this in the rotation. My complexion is much brighter, my redness not nearly as embarrassingly obvious, and texture much more even. This is so good that I ordered the bigger size literally after using one application of the smaller container. Chantecaille is arguably my favorite brand, and I’ve tried a ton of stuff from them. This mask is hands down the best product they offer, and absolutely worth the investment. Truly can’t say enough good things.1 found this helpful.