Vinoclean Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil$28
About Vinoclean Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil
Caudalie's cleansers had a makeover and became VINOCLEAN, a new line of eco-responsible cleansers with vegan and highly natural formulas. The same oil cleanser you love in new sustainable packaging! This anti-oxidant-rich cleansing oil nourishes and instantly dissolves makeup, including waterproof. Enriched with castor oil to enhance lash growth and never leaving a greasy finish. Perfect for effective and fast make-up removal without using cotton pads.
Why It’s Special
Composed of 100% natural origin nourishing plant oils (sweet almond, castor, grape seed and sunflower oils). Its oil texture transforms into a milk on contact with water for easy and fast rinsing without leaving a greasy film on the skin. Its natural sweet almond fragrance makes make-up removal a really enjoyable moment of well-being.
- Grape Seed Oil: An excellent antioxidant that nourishes and repairs dry skin.
- Soft Almond Oil: Visibly gives radiance to dull, tired and stressed-out skin.
- Castor Oil: Fortifies lashes.
- Sunflower Oil: Nourishes, softens and soothes skin.
How To Use
- Warm 1 pump of Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil in your hands.
- Massage onto dry skin, with eyes closed.
- Emulsify with some water.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water and dry.
- Size: 150 ml
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic
- As a pioneer of sustainable beauty, Caudalie is committed to reducing packaging waste for all new and existing products by end of 2022, using less plastic, paper and metal to create recycled, recyclable or refillable packaging.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance).
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsGlenda H. May 16, 2020
I love Beautylish, I have told my friends to download this app because they have amazing brands and the delivery is pretty fast. That being said, I don’t feel I can trust Beautylish now because I recently purchased the Caudalie cleansing oil which is $28. I was going to purchase at Sephora but they are having a major delay in shipping so I went with Beautylish which is quicker. I received the bottle and I noticed that the bottle looked tiny. I thought to myself wow this is pricey for the size you get which was 3.38oz. So I was watching a video on YouTube, Susan Yara was using the cleansing oil and it looked huge so I clicked on the link that led me to the product and it was $28 for a 5 oz bottle. I looked up Sephora and it is also $28 for a 5oz. So here Beautylish is selling the product for the same price for 3.38 oz wth??? I’m not sure if it was overlooked but they need to fix that because honestly I feel cheated.4 found this helpful.