beauty.blusher is the perfect sized applicator for streak-free, cream and powder blush application. Smaller than the original beautyblender and larger than the micro.mini, beauty.blusher lands easily along the cheeks and cheekbones. Inspired by the original beautyblender, this sponge makes applying blush effortless. The cool grey color of beauty.blusher allows you to distinguish color undertones for the perfect blushing effect.
Why It's Special
- Achieve a streak-free, flawless finish
- This award-winning blending sponge’s unique shape and exclusive material ensures seamless application without caking, streaking, or wasted product
- Apply primers, foundations, powders, blushes, highlighters, and more with smooth, like-airbrushed results
How to Use
- Wet your beautyblender with water and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Bounce and roll primer, foundation, powder, blush, or any other complexion product across your face for flawless results.
- To clean beautyblenders, wet with water and rub over blendercleanser solid or liquid blendercleanser to create a rich lather. Squeeze and rinse to remove any excess cleanser and water. Let dry in a well-ventilated area. With regular cleaning, the lifespan of beautyblender is 3 months.
Beautyblender: Tips & Tricks
How to use beauty.blusher
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsSara G. Mar 16, 2017
Love Beauty Blender Blush
This was an resigned 'ok, I'll try it' purchase after having trouble with cream blush sit on top on my skin despite blending and using great brushes.
Happy to say the BBBlush makes my blush go on beautifully. Great for fans of the natural look and for the extreme as the color starts off sheer, but with a bouncy application can be layered. LOVE.2 found this helpful.Lauren C. Jul 28, 2017
I must be one of those weird people who seem to be good at using a brush cause this thing just doesn't do it for me.
I like the feel of it, it's cute, but overall, it's personally not worth it.
It is also a hassle to dry it after cleaning, I can tell it's not drying enough which is gross.
Buy it if you want to try it, but just be aware it's not as holy as people make it out to be.2 found this helpful.Jenni L. Jan 12, 2017
Thought this was going to be gimmicky but it really applies cream blush and bronzer beautifully. I love using it with my RMS cream bronzer- looks so natural. I also use the pointed tip for cream highlight- like RMS Magic Luminizer. It's also great to sheer out a highly pigmented cream blush.1 found this helpful.McKayla S. Apr 12, 2020
Just a tiny bit smaller for blush and for a more precise blend. Love it! It is easy to clean with my concoction of dish soap and coconut oil and blends just as well as the original beauty blender. If you would like a more precise blend, but don't want the very tiny micro minis that beauty blender makes, definitely get this!