Our customer service team in San Francisco is ready to assist you.
Monday - Friday
7 AM – 4 PM PT
8 AM – 5 PM PT
3 Different Hijab Tutorials Feat....
The High Puff Tutorial (Natural...
Exotic Eyes Eyeliner Tutorial ♡
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all...
Aug 07, 2013
To reply to yur comment...I don't use teeth whiteners~.~ too much of a mess for me:0 I just brush my teeth like three times a day right after I eat:3 I just like the feeling of a clean mouth.
Jul 21, 2013
Ramadan Kareem Beautiful<3
-About the laser, it's easy to get SCAMMED if you don't know what your dealing with, some machines are bad and just removes the hair like any other wax, the only difference will be that it lasts longer, but other machines like the one I have, removes the hair up to 60% from the FIRST treatment.
Just short pros:
• you get about 85-90% of the unwanted hair removed. Depends on the hair, the darker and thicker, the better results!
• it takes longer time for the hair to grow back compared to waxing!
• could get scammed like I said ( they have a bad machine or they are not using enough strength for you)
• they say you need only about 8 treatments... But you'll be getting more.
• it can be really expensive for some.
• if you feel like you don't get results that are good enough, stop. It is probably cause the owner doesn't know how to use the machine or it could be the machine that is the problem, and in the worst case your being scammed.
• don't book an appointment right after your done, which people usually do, go back when you feel like all the hairs grew back so you won't miss anything. If you do this you won't have to get twice as many treatments like most of the people do.
• 1hr before getting the treatments take some painkillers... Cause trust me, tears will be shed.
Any more specific questions? Just ask! xoxo
Jul 19, 2013
Those nails are on Google too. This whole page is fake...
Jul 18, 2013
Jul 17, 2013