KNOW YOUR EYESHAPE! CLICK TO WATCH! WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Show More KNOW YOUR EYESHAPE! CLICK TO WATCH! WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
♥ My Vlog-Review Channel - NEW VIDEOS EVERY SINGLE DAY!
♥ Like me on Facebook!
♥ http://www.facebook.com/officialgossmakeupartist ♥ Follow me on twitter
1. Apply false lashes - apply the glue to the actually eyelid like eyeliner! Super simple!
2. Don't reply on photoshop to correct your makeup mistakes!
3. Don't use lipstick unless you have to! Often times our lip colour is just perfect!
4. Use a tiny brush on your lower lashes to apply mascara!
5. Focus on what is dated and stop doing it!
6. Highlight ABOVE your brow not under it!
7. Add a beauty spot back to the face - this makes a HUGE difference!
8. Use liquid lashes to your lashes first! Makes me ultra black!
9. Careful with your eyebrows - only fill in what is needed!
10. Use correctors and not concealers!
11. Use a beauty blender sponge - they are amazing!
12. Use full coverage foundation - so you can get whatever coverage you wish!
13. Use your makeup brushes softly - this can make a big difference to your makeup!
14. Milk of magnesium to control oil!
15. Don't use any SPF when you're being photographed! It can cause flashback!
16. Use highlighter more than you contour.
17. Never put shimmer in the crease of the eyes!
18. Undertand your eye shape! This makes a big difference!
19. Take more time with your makeup.
20. Don't forget your ears!
21. Shimmer bronzers look best on women of colour.
22. Test lipstick on your finger tips!
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED!
HOW TO: KIM KARDASHIAN CONCEALER/GLOW TUTORIAL
HOW TO: GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
HOW TO: MAKE PORES DISAPPEAR IN SECONDS!
HOW TO: KNOW YOUR EYE SHAPE!
THE NEW WAY TO APPLY MASCARA!!!!
CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN!
THE BEST LIQUID FOUNDATIONS - EVER!!!!
Born Pretty Mirror Polish Toenail Art | Diseño de...
by Liudmila Z.
Instagram Ready Flawless Foundation Routine
by Carolina T.
How To Get Flawless FULL Coverage Foundation
by Kandee Johnson T.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.
by Cerine C.