PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFORMATION!
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Look familiar? This look was first featured in my "How To Choose Your Foundation Online & Favorite Vegan & Paraben Free Foundations." If you are interested in that video, click here, and you will be directed to that video: http://youtu.be/lcYca9-UK_s
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Bare Naked (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Cloud Coverage (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Chelsea (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Royal Assassin (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Slumber Party (V)
8. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Grenade (V)
9. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Black (CF)
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil Duo in Matte Camille (V)
11. Glamour Doll Eyes OTM eye shadow in Inspired (V)
12. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF)
1. Face Atelier Foundation in #6 Honey (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmer Blush in Frisky (CF)
4. RawColor Natural Transfirmation Brightening Powder in Peaches N' Cream (*V)
1. Dagoba Organic Certified Lip Balm in Roseberry (CF)
6. Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Lip Balm in Georgia Peach (CF)
1. Pirouette Brush #06 (V)
2. Pirouette Brush in #11 (V)
3. Piroeutte Brush in #13 (V)
4. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
5. Face Secrets Angled Brush (V)
6. ELF Studio Stipple Brush (V)
Get the brushes I used at: http://www.pirouettemakeupbrushes.com/ (Pirouette Brushes sent for PR purposes. No sponsorship, or affiliation.)
Check out my favorite vegan websites and products mentioned in this video: