PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in Au Champagne (LE, CF, Christmas Collection, 2011)
1. Mary Kay Concealor in ivory #02
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (V)
3. Urban Decay BOS IV: (CF)
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Gunmetal
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Missionary
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Bust
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Skimp
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Zephyr
-Urban Decay eye shadow in Cobra
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
4. MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating
5. Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black Noir (V)
6. Wet N' Wild I Love Matte Palette: (V)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte white)
-"Definer" eye shadow (matte black)
7. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
8. Kiss Lashes in #05 (V, 100% human hair)
9. Urban Decay Glitter Eyeliner in Glam Rock (V)
1. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous Wear in Ivory #04 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose eye shadow in Ice Princess (*V)
3. MAC Mineralize Blush in The Soft Meow (LE, Fabulous Felines, 2010)
4. MAC Blush in Peachykeen
1. MAC Lipliner in Mouth Off (LE, Too Fabulous, 2010)
2. Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Pink Satin (CF)
3. Mary Kay Nourishine Lipgloss in Pink Diamonds (V)
Here is a link to Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
GET READY WITH ME: CHIT CHAT! |FROM OKAY TO SLAY...
by Genecia S.
My Curly Hair Deep Conditioning Routine! (EASY...
by Katherine G.
Hot Pink and Black Toenail Art Design ♥
by Liudmila Z.
Eye Anatomy, Color Analysis & Best Colors for...
by Carol B.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.