PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Original work: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150402060130046.614681.215675910045&type=3
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money. Nothing was sent for free. I don't work with any of these companies. I have no sponsorships or affiliations with any of these companies. I am not being paid or featured for this video. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Malia (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Mixing Medium in Foiled Again! (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Versailles (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Louvre (*V)
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Highlighter in Matte/Camille (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow in #64 (CF)
10. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
11. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara (CF)
12. Ardell Lashes in Wispies *black (V, 100% human hair)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Blush in Into The Labrynth Fire Dance blush (*V)
1. Milani Lip Flash in #04 Photo Flash (CF)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #156 *pearl (CF)
3. Revolution Organics Ligploss in Freedom (CF)
*All Products used are paraben free, with the exception of Too Faced, and Milani products.
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #772 (V)
4. Eco Tools Stipple Brush (V)
My Sigma Affiliate Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link:
Bond Girl 'Domino' Make up Tutorial
by Sam C.
EYEBROW SHAPE TUTORIAL: SHAPE, LIFT & DEFINE!
Everyday Neutral Eyeshadow Look Using Urban Decay
by Ari V.
Wedding - Prom Make up Tutorial (for beginners)
by Emanuele C.
Summer Nights Tutorial uploaded Exclusively to...
by Leesha C.