So today I thought I'd do a pretty subtle smokey eye using some dark and shimmery colors on the lid and in the crease. This could be a very wearable look for the day time (depending on the lips and cheeks) and for the night time as well.
Hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Honey Lust Eye Shadow
- Mac Restrospeck Eye Shadow
- Mac Contrast Eye Shadow
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Creep and Sidecar
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eye Shadow in Tough as Taupe
- Wet n Wild Eye Shadow in Brulee
- Rimmer Sexy Curves Mascara
- Ulta Black Eye Liner Pencil
- VS Bronzer in Goddess
- Milani Blush in Luminous
- Wet n Wild Lipstick in 900B
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural
- Revlon Brow Fantasy Brow Pencil in Brunette