PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, use code GRACE15 in the email for discount on Arbonne.
Blogpost review of Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection Palette: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-too-faced-matte-eye-shadow.html
Blogpost review on Sigma Mr./Mrs. Bunny Essential Collection: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-sigma-mrmrs-bunny-essential.html
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #201C Wet Cement (V).
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (V)
2. Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection Palette: (CF)
-Tuffed Suede eye shadow
-Chinchilla eye shadow
-Velveteen Bunny eye shadow
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Sin (V)
4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
5. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
6. Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl (V)
7. Ardell Invisiband Lashes in Wispies *black (V, 100% human hair)
1. Arbonne Makeup Primer (V)
2. Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (currently in the process of researching their cruelty free status, as PETA isn't reliable)
3. Mary Kay Timewise Matte Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (currently in the process of researching their cruelty free status, as PETA isn't reliable)
4. Milani HD Advanced Concealer in #01 (CF)
5. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
6. Too Faced bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
7. Too Faced highlighter in Powdered Sun (CF)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Mega Stay in #900B Pink Suga (V)
3. Wet N' Wild Mega Shield in #361S Peachy Keen (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Platinum Blonde (*V, A Girl's Best Friend Collection, 2012)
Shop Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics:
Fresh Spring Look (Using Drugstore Makeup)
by Katherine G.
Natasha Denona Blush Duos & Lip Glaze | Review &...
by Carol T.
Favorite MAC Lipsticks for Summer!
by Katherine G.
Kylie Lip Kit First Impression | NEW Exposed + 22...
by Carolina T.
Tutorial: Wet N Wild Greed Palette
by Tina Marie C.