PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here is the link to my blogpost on Chocolate Cherry by Lit: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-review-in.html
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. The only products sent to me for review were the Lit Cosmetics items, and the Arbonne Face Primer. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Jessie's Girls Nail Lacquer in Beach Baby (*V), with Zoya Flakey Glitter nail lacquer in Chloe (*V) on top.
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Original (V)
2. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette: (CF)
-Cocoa Star eye shadow (matte)
-Spotlight eye shadow (matte)
-Nightcap eye shadow (shimmer)
3. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in Sweet Cream (V)
4. Mary Kay mineral eye shadow in White Lily (V)
5. Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
6. Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Chocolate Cherry Solid/Size 2 (*V)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
8. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
9. Hourglass Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Arbonne Face Primer (*V)
2. Mary Kay Time Wise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (V)
3. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush (V)
4. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
5. Milani Runway Eyes eye shadow in Golden Touch (CF)
1. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Champagne Room (CF)