Apr 13, 2012
1. MUFE HD Foundation 
2. Inglot Gel Eyeliners
3. Inglot Matte Eyeshadows
4. UD Naked Palette
5. L'Oreal Million Lash Mascara
7. Burts Bees Lip Balm
8. Bobbi Brown Undereye Corrector
9. MAC Lipsticks
10. Revlon Lip Butters
11. Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Apr 15, 2012
1. Revlon ColorStay foundation
2. CoverGirl LashBlast volume mascara in very black (orange tube)
3. NYX jumbo cream shadow pencils
4. L'Oreal True Match pressed powder
5. NYC Smooth Skin bronzing powder in Sunny
6. Bare Minerals multi-tasking concealer in Summer Bisque
7. Bare Minerals mineral veil in Translucent
8. CoverGirl Cheekers blush in Golden Pink (great contouring shade)
9. Avon glimmersticks eyeliners (they go on sale on time!!)
10. E.l.f. essential stick concealer in Rosy Beige
11. E.l.f. mineral, essential, and studio eyeshadows <3
12. E.l.f. essential $1 eyelid primer
13. CoverGirl lip perfection lipsticks
14. NYX mega shine lip gloss
14. Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks
15.E.l.f. studio blushes
16. Ecotools makeup brushes
Haha this is a LOT but I'm soooo addicted to makeup :))
Apr 21, 2012
Love the list ladies! Keep them coming! More to mine will be added soon hehe.. :)
1. Wet'N'Wild h20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner - I don't know what I would do without my go to eyeliner for many years!
2. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - My perfect foundation. Never lets me down.
3. Ardell Eyelashes #120 - Daily eyelashes. It's a big deal if I run out.
4. MAC #224 Brush - The answer to all of my problems.
5. Urban Decay Primer Potion - Ka Pow! to my oily lids.
6. MAC Nymphette Lipglass - Gorgeous color I can wear everyday.
Apr 25, 2012
I do not stick to a certain brand all the time, i usually shift it when my mood changes. But these are the thing i use every day, and take with my when i travel.
1. liquid eyeliner + pencil eyeliner
3. concealer + foundation
4. translucent powder
5. blush + matte bronzer
6. brow pencil + brow gel
7. lipstick + lipgloss + lipliner
1. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
2. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
3. Urban Decay lipstick in Naked
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant SPF 15 Moisturizer
5. Sonia Kashuk Nude Matte Eyeshadow Palette (12)
6. Estee Lauder Artist's pencil in Softsmudge brown (I use as a liner and a brow pencil - the smudger works great for brows)
7.Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter
8. Philosophy the Supernatural face primer
9. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse for eyeshadow primer
10. ELF HD Loose Powder
May 18, 2012
Clinique even better foundation- spice
Clinique superbalanced powder- natural
Clinique lash doubling mascara
Clinique quickliner for eyes- intense chocolate and charcoal
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer- NC42
MAC Eyeshadow- Amber Lights
Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer
Lancome Eyeshadow palletes
I like a pretty natural look..
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at email@example.com.