I was asked for a cocktail party look, and I figured it would be good for my special occasions series.
So this look is for parties where you don't want to look cheap or too made up or too colorful.
Most suited for cocktail parties, important business parties or networking parties.
This look gives you a natural, but not a bland, look. You can feel confident and gorgeous and enjoy the party without too much makeup going on. Also, at these kind of parties, there are always people taking pictures and trying to capture the moment - so keep it simple and light. You don't want to end up in someone's photo album looking like a drag queen with TOO much makeup on :)
have fun with the looks!
--- Products Used ---
* Face *
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (220 Natural Beige)
- Beauty Blender (Pink Sponge)
- Christian Dior Night Diamond Allover Diamond Dust (Limited Edition) #001 Beige
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer/Blush Duo Set (Medium) (Nose Contouring)
* Eyes *
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Mac Pigment (Blonde's Gold)
- Shiseido Maquillage (BR771)
- Sephora Colorful mono Matt No.1 (eyebrows and outside corner)
- Black Radiance Water Proof Liquid Eyeliner
- SmashBox Maxi Eyes Lash
- Lancome L'Extreme Mascara
* Lips *
- Lancome Color Fever (Enticing Rose)
- Lancome Color Fever Gloss (100)