Feb 03, 2012
I'm curious to know what top 3 products are on everyone's beauty shopping list.
Mine happen to be all makeup:
1. BeneFit's Hervana face powder
2. BB Cream I'm looking at Smashbox and Stila (I would LOVE any suggestions)
3. L'Oreal Lumi Primer
I can't wait to read what everyone has on their list, I might be adding some to my list once I do. :) Happy shopping beauties!!
Feb 09, 2012
1. More Inglot shadows. I haven't decided which ones yet.
2. More of the NYX Slide On Eye Pencil (These work amazing! I will never go back to MAC smolder, NYX's black doesn't smudge and it stays on all day!)
3. The Smashbox cream blush trio.
P.S. The Benefit Hervana powder sounds good!!!
My shopping list right now:
1. Nicki Minaj OPI Collection
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Oooh the chocolate soleil sounds good. I love that it actually smells like chocolate as well:)
1) NAKED 2
2) Too faced shadow insurance
3) Revlon lip butter
I want all of the LimeCrime Lipsticks! I actually stopped purchasing big make up spendings due to saving for IMATS this year!! WOOO june! Pasadena!
Feb 10, 2012
1) color tattoos
2) naked 1+2
3) bounce blushes
I just received a huge bag full of makeup for my birthday that was actually my entire wishlist but a true beauty junkie never stops wanting more and more.
1) Too Faced Candlelight Powder
2) Smashbox lipstick in Mandarin
3) Josie Maran Protect Daily Sun Protection
@Rosa You should! I have very many of them and despite what people say/have said about the company I'm in love with their products and they have great customer service:)
1. Pond's cold cream/dry skin cream
2. The Body Shop body butters (if the scents won't irritate my ultra sensitive legs)
3. Garnier dark circle corrector
The list goes on, but those are the top things I'm lusting after.
Feb 11, 2012
2. really light lilac again
3. Naked 2
4. More brushes - a pencil brush
5. brush cleanser
6. lush things
7. a new foundation because I am not sure if Avon are going to keep the 24k gold foundation in shell
8. Real Techniques (sorry if it is spelt wrong) brushes
9. Naked 2 Palette
1. Clinique - Anti blemish foundation
2. Real Techniques Brushes
3. Any Urban Decay Eye shadows - SpecificallyNaked and Naked 2
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation- ( I think I am going to try Neutrogena Healthy Skin, I heard they are serious Dupes!)
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
3. Bobbi Brown Concealer
Feb 16, 2012
Feb 18, 2012
Nicki Minaj Viva Glam lipstick
Holland OPI collection
That's just a few.
Feb 20, 2012
2. laura mercier secret camouflage
3. a few bioderma products for oily skin
1. Brushes - from sigma or Real Techniques, can't decide.
2. Diorskin foundation
3. Chanel soleil tan de chanel gel bronzer
Feb 22, 2012
1. A new foundation for prom. not sure which yet!
2. New Primer Potion
3. Naked 2 or some other palette
Feb 23, 2012
hey try revlon colorstay foundation, coverage is wicked.....
1. UD All nighter Spray
2. Stila Kohl pencil
3. Makeup Traincase
Feb 24, 2012
NARS - any blusher really
Feb 28, 2012
Chanel's black kohl eyeliner - even though I like MAC's Technakohl I realized I can't live without the Chanel one!
&Tarte's cheek stain in Tipsy - used to use this too and I miss it!
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
2. Nars Orgasm
3. Chanel Bronzer
1. Naked Palette 1 & 2
2. Nars wicked attraction
3. ELF Brushes
4. Revlon Lip Butters
1. YSL Touche Eclat
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer
3. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond
And I highly suggest checking out some BB Creams from Asia. From experience, the Asian brand BB Creams tend to work better and feel a lot better than the American ones. I recommend Skin79 Super+ BB Cream VIP Gold.
1. Mac Select Cover-Up
2. Mario Badescu Silver Bullet Powder (skincare, but definitely something I consider part of beauty)
3. Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at email@example.com.