May 20, 2012
How is it possible to link two or three pictures together? Currently I'm using Picasa to edit my photos and I would want to continue with it or some other free program. Hopefully you can help me, thanks! :)
May 21, 2012
well hello? can't anybody help me:(
May 22, 2012
You mean like a triptych?
I'm not familiar with Picasa, I'm afraid. If you were using Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, or GIMP, I could walk you through it, but... Sorry! :(
Why don't you try Gimp, I like it but it definitely isn't as good as Photoshop but it's up there. I downloaded it, i'm pretty sure it was free.
yeah well if I now download it (Gimp), could you please tell me how to do that? And yes, I meant a triptych, just didn't know the word :D
I did find a (video) tutorial online for this (for GIMP)...
My take, in writing...
1) Open your three photos.
2) Resize them (Image > Scale Image). Having them at the same height, IMO, works best.
3) Create a new image (File > New). Make it as wide as you think you need, or wider, if you want (you can always crop it later); for simplicity's sake, you can make the height of the image the same as your photos. Click "Create" when you're done.
4) Go back to your first photo. Select all of it (Ctrl+A for Windows machines) and copy it to your clipboard (Ctrl+C). Switch to your blank image and paste your photo on to it (Ctrl+V).
5) Repeat Step 4 for your second or third images, spacing each one a little ways apart from each other afterwards. (Use the Alignment Tool for this; click the icon that looks like a rectangle with directional arrows surrounding it.)
6) If you need to, select the Crop Tool (icon that looks like a palate knife), and crop your image. (Click on one corner and drag to where you want to crop it. Then double-click inside.)
7) When you're satisified, save your triptych (File > Save As). Job done!
May 24, 2012
I used to use Picnic for putting pictures together in to a collage..but Picnic is no more. You have to try iPiccy.com. Just like the old picnic & is super user-friendly ;)
May 25, 2012
thank you so much alex!
Jun 15, 2012
omg! DL Photoscape!! It's free and completely easy to use!!! =)
Jul 02, 2012
i use photoscape to make 2-3 pics together. its so easy to use :)
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.