Location: Miami, Florida
Makeup - Hair - Image
About MeStephanie Peralta of Makeup by Steff is a Licensed Cosmetologist taught by the best at Hi-Tech The School of Cosmetology Paul Mitchell Partner School. She has been practicing and perfecting her craft of makeup since the age of 11. Stephanie began professionally applying makeup in 2008 and has been regarded by many as a force to be reckoned with. One step out of her makeup chair and you'll understand why. She applies makeup effortlessly and beautifully, never caking only precisely placing. She's warm and inviting, she listens to your needs, and gives you better results than what you ever expected. One thing that makes her different from all the rest is her passion and unfaltering dedication to her craft, she researches and reviews all makeup before it is applied and she continues on with her education practicing every day! Stephanie believes wholeheartedly, "An artist should never be comfortable and settle in a complacent level with their work" and this has grown to be her motto. When you look in the mirror and you see your flawlessly made up face, your breath will be taken away.
|Hair Texture:||Fine, Normal|
FB Page: Makeup by Steff
FAQHow long have you been doing makeup?
- I've been in the makeup realm since I was 11, and been doing it professionally for about four years.
Are you a licensed Cosmetologist?
- Yes, I graduated from a Paul Mitchell school in January and got licensed in February.
Do you travel for work?
- Yes, I do! I love exploring new possibilities in the industry.
What has been your favorite event?
- My favorite event was a four day fashion show with Multiversal at Art Basel '11. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!
What's your favorite thing to do?
- Anything that's out of the box! Fashion shows, photoshoots, and ANYTHING having to do with clothes.