Aug 11, 2012
Does anyone know a natural way to rid of dark circles?
Aug 12, 2012
Hi, I have just posted on my blog a post exactly on this subject, with some natural remedies and other tips that you could try out. Check out my post and tell me what you think :)
Mar 28, 2013
Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will surely help you.
• Applying rose water for 10 minutes is a highly beneficial home treatment for under eye circles.
• Massage with some eye cream which contain natural ingredients.
• Placing herbal tea bags under eyes for about 15 minutes.
• Crush a few mint leaves and place them under the eyes for about 20 minutes to cure under eye circles naturally at home.
• Regularly massaging the area under eyes with almond oil or peanut oil. Leave the nourishing oil on your skin overnight.
• Mix one teaspoon each of tomato juice and lemon juice. Dip a cotton ball in this solution and apply in around your eyes to reduce dark circles.
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at email@example.com.