For a written tutorial go to: http://www.marlaydrive.com/all-about-foundation.html
Show More For a written tutorial go to: http://www.marlaydrive.com/all-about-foundation.html
Picking the right foundation can be tough to wrap your mind around because there are so many options. It's important to identify what type of foundation works well with your skin type. Also, another factor to keep in mind, is whether you are aiming for a long-lasting look OR just a quick photo-ready face. Whatever the occasion, always remember to pick the right foundation because it is the important base to the rest of your beautiful canvas!
To apply these foundation tips you will need:
• ERIN'S FACES - Mineral Sheer Tint (Amazon Search)
• MAKE UP FOR EVER - Face & Body Foundation
• MAYBELLINE - Fit Me Foundation 230
• DECA - Dual Powder Foundation (Amazon Search)
• DERMABLEND - Cover Crème
• MAYBELLINE - Fit Me Foundation 230 (Winter)
• MAYBELLINE - Fit Me Foundation 310(Summer)
• MAKE UP FOR EVER -- Sculpting Kit
LIKE the video and tell me what foundation you love!
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
Braided Bun Updo Tutorial for long and medium...
by ThalitaMakes T.
Soft Smokey Eyes Tutorial
by Olga B.
FAIRY MARBLE NAILS
by Marlene O.