This is a really simple look that requires...
Show More This is a really simple look that requires...
- one gel or liquid liner in black
- one lip liner- in this case I used a really cheap cream eyeshadow base that I found in a stall on the streets of Nairobi for KShs 50 ($.80)
- one cherry-red lipstick- Sleek's Vixen
- two eyeshadow- a dark chocolate and a shimmery gold
- one pink blush- use whichever one you have that's not too pink, but gives your cheek a pop of healthy colour.
After eyebrows and lashes (application video coming soon), the look was complete.
For the tutorials referenced in this video, follow the links below: -
- E.L.F. Studio Tools Kabuki Brush- Review- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-qlA2rGSjs
- Winged Eyeliner tutorial- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv72h1c5i_0
MUSIC: "Looking For Home" by Just A Band.
Find us on: -