For a written tutorial go to: http://www.marlaydrive.com/jessica-chastain-oscar-look.html
Show More For a written tutorial go to: http://www.marlaydrive.com/jessica-chastain-oscar-look.html
Jessica Chastain looked stunning at the Oscars rocking the vintage Hollywood look! Glowy skin, strong red lips, and beautiful finger waves for her hair made her look like a goddess on the red carpet. There was definitely nothing zero or dark about her ;) Here is my take on how to get this look.
To get Jessica Chastain's look you will need:
• Yves Rocher Radiant Glow Foundation (Mac Strobe Liquid )
• Make Up Forever Foundation
• Lise Watier Foundation Brush
• Maybelline Dream Lumi Touche in Buff Chamois
• MAC Select Sheer Lose Powder in NC15
• Large Powder Brush from Dali
• Deca Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
• Lise Watier Sunrise Peach - Coming In March
• NYX Liquid Liner - Black
• Loreal Volumious Carbon Black
• Loreal Blush - Front Page Peach
• MAC Cherry Lip Liner
• Erins Faces in Micro Red
LIKE the video and tell me how your Jessica Chastain worked out!
How To: The Perfect Hair Quiff / Poof / Bump
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
★STARBURST BRAIDED BUN HAIRSTYLE | CUTE SUMMER...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
FAIRY MARBLE NAILS
by Marlene O.
How To:Make Ur Eyelashes Look Long Like False...
by TheGlamWorld F.
How To: Sexy Curls Hair Tutorial
by LuxyHair x.