PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
Affiliate Link: http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/affili...
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (*V)
2. Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral (*V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Morroco (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Nymphette (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Lace Panties (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Mannequin (V)
7. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in #25 (CF)
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Southern Lace (V)
10. Glamour Doll Eyes loose eye shadow in Roxx Candy (V)
11. Inglot Long & Curly Mascara (CF)
1. Inglot Under Makeup Base (CF)
2. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
3. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #45 (V)
4. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in #63 (V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
6. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy (CF)
8. Too Faced Bronzer/Highlighter in Snow Bunny (CF)
1. Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Luster in Glitzy (CF)
1. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
2. Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (V)
3. Sephora Airbrush Precision Foundation Brush in #56 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #942 (V)