***Everyday Makeup Tutorial Steps and Products:
Show More ***Everyday Makeup Tutorial Steps and Products:
1. SPF Moisturizer - (Dermalogica Solar Defense SPF 50)
2. Prime - (Smashbox PhotoFinish Hydrating)
3. Cover & Conceal - (Sephora Perfecting Concealer + Sigma Synthetic Foundation Brush)
4. Set w/ Powder - (Used Laura Mercier Mineral Powder + Sephora Mineral Powder buffing brush for more coverage. You can use a translucent powder to set as well: Makeup Forever HD Powder, NYX HD powder. If your oily, use a mattifying setting powder, for example Urban Decay "De-slick" Powder. Use a big, fluffy brush for translucent powders.)
5.Contour Eyes & Face - (e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo)
6. Blush - (e.l.f. blush/bronzer duo)
7. Highlight - (Used a concealer a couple shades lighter than skin tone. Used MAC prolongwear concealer. Nars "albatross" is a great powder highlighter.)
8. Eyeliner - (Kiss Liner pen or Stila "Stay All Day")
9. Mascara - (Maybelline "Falsies")
10. Brows - (NYX dark brown gel liner + angled brow brush)
11. Lips - (MAC "soar" lip liner all over lips + lip stain Kryolan "Gospel)
Some of my other fav lip stains:
Sephora Lip Stains. Love "Classic Beige"
Cover Girl Berry Lip Stain
Want Lash Extensions and your in the Bay Area?? My location is in Berkeley.
I also do brows and skin care as well!
Contact me to make an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBEAUTYMARKD by Micaela Jordan
Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr: BBEAUTYMARKD