PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
Everything shown was purchased by myself, with the exception of the Dorco USA Razor, which was sent for review. I am not being paid or featured by any companies for this review. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
My earrings are from The Icing.
Music by Frozen Silence-"Morning"
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (V)
2. Gabriel Eye Primer in Neutral (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Eye Pencil in Wipeout (*V)
4. Inglot AMC eye shadow in #50 (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow #104R (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow #118R (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow #491 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow #64 (CF)
9. Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (V)
10. Gabriel Cosmetics Mascara in Black (*V)
11. Ardell False Lashes #122 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation #44 (V)
2. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer #63 (V)
3. Tarte Airbrush Maracuja Blush in Shimmering Peach (CF)
4. Stila All Over Shimmer in Kitten Shimmer (CF)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
1. Inglot AMC Lip Pencil #12 (V)
2. Wet N' Wild Megastay Lipstick in Bare It All (V)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #785 (V)
4. Sephora Airbrush Brush in #56 (V)