LEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More LEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Follow me on Instagram! I am cosmeticcouturier
Follow my sister in Instagram. She is Jessiemcd_photography
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
Everything shown was purchased by myself. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Gabriel Eye Primer in Netural (*V)
2. Illamasqua Brow Cake in Motto (CF)
3. Inglot eye shadows (CF)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust loose eye shadow in Decora (V)
5. Sugarpill Chromalust loose eye shadow in Goldilux (V)
6. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Gal Friday Solid/Size #2 (*V)
7. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Hunny Bunny Shimmer/Size #3 (*V)
8. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Rich & Famous Solid/Size #2 (*V)
9. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Trend Solid/Size #2 (*V)
10. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Cher Solid/Size #2 (*V)
11. Inglot Long & Curly Mascara (CF)
12. Tarte Airbrush Maracuja Blush in Shimmering Peach (CF)
13. The All Natural Face Lip & Cheeks Peachy Rose (*V)
14. Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer (CF)
15. Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Olivia (CF)
16. Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Elle (CF)
17. Ardell Color Impact Lashes in Demi Wispies in Wine (V, 100% human hair)
18. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Elodie (*V)
19. Orly Nail Lacquer in You're Blushing (*V)
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and have my senses put in tune once more." John Burroughs
My vegan and yoganic journey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKeWUaYZcR0&feature=share&list=UUhoAf_9y5_XoCP_FJfcR-dA
a whole lot of nudes!!!
by Kandee Johnson T.
Review: Too Faced, Benefit Lust Dusters, Make Up...
by Jami V.
Tarte Best In Faux | First Impressions, Review...
by Lindsey B.
Review: Maybelline The Pearls Color Sensational...
by Wing L.
Review & Tutorial: Born Pretty Store Flocking...
by Samantha S.