PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand on my channel, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
FTC: All products were obtained in a swap with Veggiebeauty the owner of Pumpkin & Poppy. I send her vegan goodies from California (makeup, hair products, bath & body, scents, food, and snacks), in exchange for her latest collections. I am not obligated to showcase or review these products. I am not obligated to say anything positive about Pumpkin Poppy. I am not affiliated, or sponsored. I was not paid for this review, or asked to give a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. My commitment is to my subscribers.
List of products I am wearing:
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in St. Tropez (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Louvre (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Notre Dame (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Chateau (*V)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Day Dreamer (*V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Goblin King (*V)
9. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obisidian (*V)
10. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in #25 (CF)
11. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics cream blush in Kim (*V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics cream blush in Debutante (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Boob Tube Lip Butter in Jeannie (*V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Boob Tube Lip Butter in Endora (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Boob Tube Lip Butter in Daphne (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Boob Tube Lip Butter in Undercover (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Boob Tube Lip Butter in Lily (*V)
The Boob Tube Collection from Pumpkin & Poppy is a host of simply natural, organic and 100% cruelty free and vegan lip butters. This collection is based on the good old days TV era featuring such shows as Bewitched, The Munsters, and many more, and more to come!
Here is a link for Pumpkin & Poppy's shops:
1. Artfire: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
2. Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pumpkinandpoppy
And a link for Veggie Beauty's blog (owner of Pumpkin & Poppy): http://veggiebeauty.com/category/pumpkin-and-poppy-cosmetics