Link to the Steamer below =)
Show More Link to the Steamer below =)
Hi everyone! A lot of times I'm in my car going from one audition to another, and I've found a quick way to change up my look. In this hair tutorial, we're in my car and using [insert name of steamer here] steam curlers to achieve a natural curly look. Enjoy!
1. Use single-ply toilet paper squares and fold around the ends before curling.
2. Section hair into 1-2 inch parts and use steam curler and work from the bottom up.
3. Repeat to finish all hair parts.
4. Leave in curlers for about 3 minutes.
5. Undo curlers and gently finger-comb hair.
6. Set with hairspray.
Caruso Professional ION Steam Hairsetter (Amazon Link) - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002JKPA4?ie=UTF8&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0002JKPA4&tag=thinstonprodb-20
Handbag: Marco Tagliaferri, size small, black with gold hardware http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/handbags-marco-tagliaferri-c-22_86.html
Duffle bag: Longchamp