PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand on my channel, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
FTC: All products were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
My earrings are from The Icing.
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in Elation Generation (*V).
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Briggtening Serum (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette: (CF)
-Voulez-Vous eye shadow
-French Tickler eye shadow
-Satin Sheets eye shadow
-Fuzzy Handcuffs eye shadow
-In The Buff eye shadow
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille (CF)
5. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in #25 (CF)
6. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF)
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Skinny SmolderEYES in Moonstone Brown (CF)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in #25 (V)
2. Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color in Sweet Pea (CF)
3. Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
5. Too Faced Beach Bunny California In A Compact Deep Bronzing Powder (CF)
1. Too Faced Lip Creme Color Drenched Lip Creme in Honey Bear (V)
1. Scotch Tape
2. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #305 (V)
3. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #402 (V)
4. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #727 (V)
5. Sedona Lace Midnight Lace Brush in #850 (V)
Victoria's Secret Model Hair & Makeup! Shhh!...
by Bethany N.
How to... Perfect and Easy Eyeliner Tutorial -...
by Emanuele C.
Romantic Color: HD Makeup Tutorial
by Jordan L.
HOW TO: Learn and Apply Different Eyeliner Looks
by May N.
Get Glowing! HD Makeup Tutorial
by Jordan L.