PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
My Inglot Collection: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/10/swatch-fest-my-inglot-collection.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Ziv (*V)
My earrings are from Claires.
My scarf is from Fossil.
My jacket is Collection Brass Plum in black (synthetic) from Nordstroms.
My Lipstick is LUSH Fresh Handmade Color in Passionate (V).
1. Brand Of The Year Award: Inglot
2. Foundations: Inglot AMC Cream Foundation (V), Inglot YSM Cream Foundation (V)
3. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
5. Ben Nye Banana Visage Poudre (V)
6. LUSH Breath Of Fresh Air Toner (V)
7. Andalou Naturals Daily Defense SPF18 Facial Lotion (*V)
8. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brushes (V)
9. Bdellium Tools Bambu Brushes (V)
10. Sedona Midnight Lace Brushes (V)
11. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
12. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
13. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Little Rock Highlighter (*V)
13. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Madam Blush (*V)
14. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Debutante Cream Blush (*V)
15. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Kim Cream Blush (*V)
16. Zoya Nail Polish (Wednesday, Kimber) (*V)
17. Butter London Nail Polish (Shambolic, Teddy Girl) (*V)
19. Essential Oils (Peppermint, Frankinsence) (*V)
Sites Of The Year:
1. Vegan Makeup: http://veganbeautymarket.3dcartstores.com/
2. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
3. Ben Nye: http://camerareadycosmetics.com/
4. Various Vegan Products: http://www.vitacost.com/
5. Vegan Makeup: http://www.whiterabbitbeauty.com/
6. Brushes: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/
7. Brushes: http://bdelliumtools.com/
8. Brushes: http://www.sedonalace.com/
9. Polish: http://www.zoya.com/
10. Makeup: http://sephora.com/
11. Makeup, Clothes: http://www.amazon.com/
12. Lashes: http://www.madamemadeline.com/