PLEASE CLICK TO EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK TO EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
If you interested, go to my blog to check out my hair growth, and going blonder! Here is a direct link to the post update on my hair: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/12/new-hair-update-blonds-have-mor...
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All products were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Kimber (*V).
My earrings are from Claires.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy "Foiled Again!" Mixing Medium (*V)
4. Sugarpill Chromalust in Absinthe (V)
5. Sugarpill Chromalust in Junebug (V)
6. Too Faced Matte Eye Palette: (V)
-Chinchilla eye shadow
-Fresh Linen eye shadow
-Coffee Bean eye shadow
-Tuffed Suede eye shadow
7. Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi (V)
8. LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
9. LIT Glitter in Barbie Shops Shimmer/Size #2 (*V)
10. Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Moonstone Brown (CF)
11. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
12. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (CF)
13. Ardell Double Up False Lashes in #206 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #41 (V)
2. Inglot AMC Cream Blush in #90 (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
5. Too Faced Powdered Sun Highlighter (CF)
6. Too Faced Snow Bunny Highlighter/Bronzer (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #224 *cream (CF)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Plush (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #772 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush #E70 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush #777 (V)
4. Eco Tools Stipple Brush (V)
DIY: Makeup Brush! How to Make a Makeup Brush +...
by SaraBeautyCorner S.
Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial
by Shae E.
Brown Smokey Eye Paired with a Bright Coloured...
by Laura W.
Everyday Light Golden Brown Smokey Eye
by Tina Marie C.
PERFECT EASY SMOKEY EYE MAKE-UP
by Sam C.