I was tagged by Cora (vintageortacky) and Angie (Goldiestarling)!!
Show More I was tagged by Cora (vintageortacky) and Angie (Goldiestarling)!!
1. How many hours a week do you spend filming/ editing videos?
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
3. When is it easiest for you to film?
4. What makes talking in front of the camera comfortable for you?
5. What's your worst makeup/ hair habit?
6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?
"No one can cake you feel inferior without your consent"-Eleanor Roosevelt.
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
8. Your favorite video on youtube?
9. A youtuber that you watch who deserves more views/ subscribers than they have?
http://www.youtube.com/user/DURGAUSAGI (I forgot to mention her!!)
10.One thing you're excited about in the upcoming year?
11. Your most awkward filming moment?
12. How long does it take you to prep for a video?
Oops I forgot to answer 12: The truth is is depends on the video: some I just dive right in with an idea in mind & just wing it (like the Catwoman video), others I plan and do "tests" before filming the final video (like the Pop Art one I just did). Most tutorials I plan for, so roughly 2-4 hours is put in before filming happens, and if it's a review a few weeks or months to test something out.
13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms?
14. What are you most proud of in your life?
My look was inspired by xsparkage's look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-KMCpvLaTE
FOTD post on the look: http://www.sokolum.com/2012/10/dramatic-cat-eye.html