PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Here is the link to the item I chose from Born Pretty: http://www.bornprettystore.com/elegant-lady-bling-crystal-asymmetric-fringe-earrings-p-5488.html
Here is the code for Born Pretty Store: 10% off coupon code CTCW10
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand on my channel, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
FTC: Earrings were sent courtesy of Born Pretty Store. All makeup items were purchased by me. All thoughts are my own.
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Brightening Serum (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (V)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
6. Inglot eyeshadow in # 362 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #372 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #495 (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow in #74 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #57 (CF)
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camiile (CF)
12. Inglot Liquid Eyeliner in #25 (CF)
13. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF)
1. Inglot Ysm Cream Foundation in #45 (V)
2. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in #63 (V)
3. Tarte Amaonian Clay Shimmer Blush in Frisky (CF)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in # 63 (V)
2. The All Natural Face Vegan Lipgloss in Glazed Strawberries (*V)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #781 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Brush in #948 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bamu Brush in #953 (V)