PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK ME OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I have a 100% vegetarian diet, and refer to myself as a vegan. This is a cruelty free channel. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me, or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract promising to give a flattering review for a product. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to the best of my knowledge, and standards at the date of the review. I take no responsibility if brands sell to parent companies that test on animals, or opt to test in a country that requires animal testing. Please note the economy isn't at its best, and this is our current state of welfare, and cosmetic items are frivolous. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand on my channel, no exceptions. My channel is 100% cruelty free, meaning no testing and no third party testing. If there is a better product or product line available that is vegan, or offers a surplus of 100% vegan options, I will opt for it over other cosmetics. You have my word that my channel is an honest reflection of me and my beliefs.
Product Cruelty Free Status Answer Key:
All products listed below are labeled to indicate what level of cruelty free they are, by the strictest standards. Cruelty Free is labeled with a (CF), and the product may contain animal bi products. Vegan is labeled with a (V), and products that are vegan that come from companies that only make vegan cosmetics are labeled with a (*V).
All products are purchased by me, all thoughts are my own. Gabriel Eye Primer from White Rabbit Beauty was also purchased by me, on my accord, all proceeds were donated to Furry Friends with my own hard earned cash. I will not receive compensation from White Rabbit Beauty or Gabriel Cosmetics for mentioning them in this video.
What I am wearing:
My earrings are from The Icing.
1. Too Faced Aqua Bunny Cream To Powder Splash Proof Bronzer (CF)
2. Too Faced Bronzed & The Beautiful French Riviera Edition Palette (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
1. Illamasqua Cream Blush in Laid (CF)
2. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy (CF)
3. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tweak (CF)
4. 100% Pure Powder Blush in Raspberry (*V)
5. Stila Custom Color Blush in Custom Coral (V)
4. Stila Custom Color Blush in Custom Pink (V)
5. Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Powder Blush in Who's Your Poppy? (CF)
6. Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color in Tea Rose (V)
7. Too Faced Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Creme Color in Sweat Pea (CF)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer in #63 (V)
2. Stila All Over Liquid Luminizer in Kitten Shimmer (CF)
3. Natural Transfirmation Brightening Powder in Peaches & Cream (*V)
4. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Translucent Powder (CF)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Cream Blush in Debutante (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Cream Blush in Lady Of Light (*V)
7. Wet N' Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow (CF)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studi...
2. White Rabbit Beauty: http://whiterabbitbeauty.com/
3. Vegan Beauty Market: http://veganbeautymarket.3dcartstores...
4. Vitacost: http://vitacost.com/
5. 100% Pure: http://www.100percentpure.com/Fruit-P...
6. Dermstore: http://www.dermstore.com/