10 SAD SONGS TO MAKE YOU CRY AND CRY AND CRY!
Show More 10 SAD SONGS TO MAKE YOU CRY AND CRY AND CRY!
WATCH MY OLD VIDEO ON HD POWDER AND FLASH BACK!
♥ MY VLOG CHANNEL!
NOTE: HD powders when used with a damp sponge or brush will greatly reduce flashback. HD powders hate dry skin, and will cling and flashback - they aren't so problematic on oily skin, but it can still happen. Its still highly suggested to not use a HD powder if you're being photographed.
Foundation flashback is the problem that happens when you've applied your makeup and then had pictures taken with a flash and suddenly you have a face that is either white or far, far lighter than your actually skin colour/body.
This happens mainly when SPF is used in Foundation. And also when an SPF is used under foundation.
NOW - SPF is very very important, and i'm not stating otherwise. Its one of the best things you can do to protect your skin from future damage. So here are some things to think about to prevent foundation flashback.
1. Don't use a foundation that contains SPF if you know you're going to be photographed with a flash.
2. Don't use a SPF and a SPF foundation if you know you're going to be photographed.
3. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are mainly responsible for foundation flashback - but only when they are active ingredients (meaning in high concentrations).
4. If you're using a SPF foundation then use a setting powder that has a colour to it (ie - make up for ever super matte loose - or any other colour powder). This will help shield you from the flashback.
5. If you're a makeup artist doing bridal NO SPF what-so-ever unless its really really necessary.
6. HD powder that are 100% silica are a NO NO when using flash. They are the worst of the worst. Using a very light hand is fine, but if you apply with even the faintest of a heavy hand - well, you can see from the picture that i took.
7. Mineral makeup which contains titanium dioxide or zinc oxide doesn't pose the same problems as much as liquid foundations do BUT caution is still advised. NOTE: I use mineral makeup when filming and when i'm going out. I had a photo shoot a few years back and i used a mineral foundation. While there was not flashback i was constantly having to "blot" the skin because the flash makes the skin look very very shiny.
8. When in doubt, test your foundation yourself first, to make sure :)
A list of photo friendly foundations:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup
MUD Cream Foundation
MAC Full Coverage Foundation
Maybelline Dream Liquid Airbrush Finish
Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup
Good Powders are:
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED!
HOW TO: KIM KARDASHIAN CONCEALER/GLOW TUTORIAL
HOW TO: GET RID OF BLACKHEADS
HOW TO: MAKE PORES DISAPPEAR IN SECONDS!
HOW TO: KNOW YOUR EYE SHAPE!
THE NEW WAY TO APPLY MASCARA!!!!
CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN!
THE BEST LIQUID FOUNDATIONS - EVER!!!!
How To: Take Off Acrylic Nails + Demo
by Gianni Charvari
HOW TO: STOP FOUNDATION FLASH BACK! LIVE DEMO!
by Wayne G.
How to Live a More Positive Lifestyle
by Selene R.
HOW TO: MAKE EYE BAGS VANISH IN SECONDS! FULL...
by Wayne G.
Back to School Series #1: Long Lasting Foundation...
by Charmaine M.