PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I being featured by Style Haul for this video. I am not being paid any extra for the workmanship of this video. All products are purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Storm (*V). The tips of my nails are painted with Orly Nail Lacquer in Sashay My Way (*V).
My earrings are from Hallmark.
My hot pink sweater is from Anne Taylor.
My zip up sweatshirt is from Hot Topic.
My Hello Kitty ring is white gold, and yellow gold, with various faux diamond stones, and was a gift a couple years ago.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Inglot eye shadow in #111R (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #112R (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #361 (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #351 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #467 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow in #461 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #54 (CF)
11. Tarte Skinny Smolder Eyes Amazonian Clay Pencil in Moonstone Brown (CF)
12. Inglot eye shadow in #465 (CF)
13. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
14. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (CF)
15. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte Camille (CF)
16. Inglot eye shadow in #458 (V)
17. Ardell Lashes in Sophisticated (V, synthetic)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in #25 (V)
2. Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Flexible Coverage Concealer in Perfect Nude (V)
3. Collection Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer in #2 Natural (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
5. Too Faced Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil (CF)
6. Too Faced Highlighter in Snow Bunny (CF)
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #68 (V)
2. Too Faced Lip Creme in Honey Bear (V)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #781 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #763 (V)
5. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Brush in #957 (V)
6. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #F30 (V)
Everyday Light Golden Brown Smokey Eye
by Tina Marie C.
WINGED EYELINER.ULTIMATE TRICK!!!
by Anastasia K.
Tutorial: Wet N Wild Greed Palette
by Tina Marie C.
Duochromatic Smoky Eyes: HD Makeup Tutorial
How To: Perfect Winged eyeliner
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.