Learn how to recreate this Bronze Smokey Eye look, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate this Bronze Smokey Eye look, step by step:
1. Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #12 on eye.
2. Woodwinked eyeshadow on centre of eyelid with #239 brush.
3. Mulch eyeshadow in crease with #217 brush.
4. Embark eyeshadow in crease with #217 brush.
5. Carbon eyeshadow in outer corner with #217 brush.
6. Mulch eyeshadow as liner on lower lid with #231 brush.
7. Brows- brun eyeshadow with #208 brush, Highlight- vanilla pigment with #239 brush.
8. Liner- Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner in deepest black, smudged with #231 brush, Mascara- Covergirl Lashblast Volume in Very Black.
9. Concealer- Studio Finish in NW30 with #252 brush, Foundation- Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in Medium Dark.
10. Blush- Harmony to contour, Melba & Fleur Power on cheeks with #129 brush. Highlight- Vanilla pigment with #225 brush.
11. Lips- Whirl Lipliner, "O" Lipstick, Boy Bait Cremesheen Lipgloss.
Visit http://blog.deepaberar.com/ for more beauty info
All products MAC unless otherwise noted.
Easy Nail Art For Beginners!!!
by MissJenFabulous F.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
How To: The Perfect Hair Quiff / Poof / Bump
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.
4 Back to School Braided Hair Styles
by Alexa L.