Learn how to recreate this Dramatic Pink Smokey Eye look, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate this Dramatic Pink Smokey Eye look, step by step:
1. Da Bling & Gleam Eyeshadows with #239 brush on eyelid.
2. Magenta Madness Pigment with #228 & 217 brushes in crease.
3. Sketch Eyeshadow with #219 & 217 brushes in crease.
4. Carbon Eyeshadow with #231 &217 brushes in crease.
5. Smashbox Jet Set Eyeliner in Midnight Black with #263 brush.
6. Brows- Brun Eyeshadow with #208 brush, Brow Highlight- Vanilla Pigment with #239 brush.
7. Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara.
8. Makeup Forever Aqua Cream #6 blush, Harmony Blush as Contour with #129 brush and Vanilla Pigment as highlight with #225 brush.
9. Half red Lipliner, Creme de la Femme Lipstick and NARS Turkish Delight with #316 brush on lips.
Visit http://blog.deepaberar.com/ for more beauty info
All products including brushes MAC unless otherwise noted.
How to Apply Eyeliner
by Olga B.
Reverse French Braid
by Vanessa C.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
Braided Bun Updo Tutorial for long and medium...
by ThalitaMakes T.