Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature Smokey Eye Makeup look, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature Smokey Eye Makeup look, step by step:
1. Mulch eyeshadow with #239 brush on eyelid & #228 brush undereyes.
2. Carbon eyeshadow with #217 brush in crease.
3. Brows- Brun eyeshadow with #219 brush, Brow Highlight- Ricepaper eyeshadow with #239 brush.
4. Prestige Total Intensity eyeliner smudged out with #228 brush.
5. Covergirl Lash Blast mascara with #36 lashes.
6. Blunt blush with #168 brush as contour, Melba as blush with #168 brush and Ricepaper as highlight with #225 brush.
7. Stripdown lipliner, Cherish lipstick and Boy Bait Cremesheen lipglass
All products including brushes MAC unless otherwise noted.