|US||Thursday, December 19th by noon PST*|
|Outside the US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST**|
|US||Monday, December 16th by noon PST|
|Outside the US||Not available, please choose Expedited Shipping|
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions regarding order delivery timeframes.
Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature look, step by step:
Show More Learn how to recreate Kim Kardashian's signature look, step by step:
1. Brule Eyeshadow with #239 brush on eyelid.
2. Print Eyeshadow with #217 brush in crease.
3. Carbon Eyeshadow in crease with #228 brush.
4. Brows- Brun Eyeshadow with #208 brush, Brow Highlight- Mylar & Brule Eyeshadows mixed together, applied with #239 brush.
5. Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black with #263 brush.
6. Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black and #2 Lashes.
7. Harmony blush as contour, Pink Swoon Blush on cheeks with #129 brush and Ricepaper Eyeshadow as highlight with #225 brush.
8. Whirl Lipliner, Angel Lipstick and Nars Turkish Delight Lipgloss on lips.
All products including brushes MAC unless otherwise noted.
Easy Nail Art For Beginners!!!
by MissJenFabulous F.
QUICK EYEBROW TIP - THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE...
by Wayne G.
4 Back to School Braided Hair Styles
by Alexa L.
★GIRLY HAIR BUNS FOR LONG HAIR TUTORIAL| 60s...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Braided Bun Updo Tutorial for long and medium...
by ThalitaMakes T.